Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Why?

Today I am filled with questions. Today has been a tough day. Today should have been my dad's birthday. Why have I lost both my parents? Today no one I invited showed up to the Body by Vi party. Why would people pass on such an exciting program? Today I heard about peoples exciting trips. Why didn't I go anywhere for Spring Break?

But instead of asking why - I have decided to look at Who. God created me. God knows what I need and when I need it. I out it all in his hands, and I will let Him know the whys. If He feels led to share them with me I will listen...if not I will trust and have faith.

To god be the Glory that today my dad celebrated his birthday in Heaven! praise the Lord that a couple came to my house and learned about Body by Vi. And thanks to God I got the opportunity to work out on a consistent basis all week and ma leaving for Nationals on Friday!!!!

Deb
Thsi is me and my Dad 2 years ago !! I miss you and Love you Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment