Monday, March 5, 2012

Results

And th e week 1 results are in...8 lbs lighter and 6.5 inches smaller - WOOOHOOO! I feel great. I just want to add more exercise. The only thing that is holding me back in that aspect is time. Mainly because my daughter is due any day and I am not wanting to not be home if she goes into labor.  LOL - I wonder how Tim would handle that!!!

I have a lot more energy. I am starting to breathe better - imagine that - one week with no smoking. The Lobelia has really taken away the cravings!! I went for a really long walk yesterday and was not short of breath hardly at all.

What I am suprised at - is that people are not just clamoring to sign up!!! It comes out to 2.50 per meal - that is nothing - you can't even get a meal for that at McDonalds. I want to share this with all of my friends - not jusr those who struggle with weight.  This is also good for athletes because it is a triple absorbency protein. It works ALL day.

I am going to have a party soon and invite everyone I know - it will change peoples lives - just like it did mine!!

http://debkellogg.bodybyvi.com/

Click the link above to visit my website for more information!! You do not have to live near me to do this - it is a world wide program!!!


Remember - Live - healthy -  laugh - joyously and Love the Body you are in!!!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment