Saturday, March 17, 2012

Excitement

Have you ever just known that something you are doing is right? I often question myself about so many of my decision. I also question my abilities, my paths etc... But I know this time I am doing exactly what God wants me to be doing!

Recently I started the Body by Vi 90 day challenge. I quit smoking. I quit drinking pop. I have began to exercise again. I am feeling the effects as well as seeing results. I believe so much in this product that I became a distributor. I had been wanting a part-time job to help pay off my student loans...but this is so much better!!

I have met and am getting to know some awesome people! I feel their excitement. I am feeling the presence of God in this. I think this is awesome that I get to become healthy, make money and fellowship with Christians - could anything be better!!

I just wish I had the eloquence to explain how this is changing my health - the energy I have - the just good feeling.


THIS IS WHY I AM EXCITED!!!!!

  I have decided to DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment