Thursday, March 22, 2012

Following God's plan

Wow - what an amazing journey I am on and I see no end in sight. i have goals and plans and God's blessing on it all!!!! it is an amazing feeling when you know that what you are doing is exactly what god wants you to do! I didn't say it was easy - but it helps feeling His loving arms and comforting touch. I have gone from a smoking couch potato who ate 2 doughnuts every morning with a large french vanilla cappuccino (can we say empty calories) - to a 2 shakes and a healthy meal - work out 1 1/2 hours every day and have not had a cigarette in over 3 weeks. Lets give Him some praise.

I always had an excuse to not change my BAD habits. I'm too stressed. or I'm too busy or I will do it when.... God sent a family into my life - the Body by Vi family that showed me the time was now. I know people blast this program because it is a networking deal...but it WORKS!!!!!!! i have never felt so good and wanted to work out - looked forward to my diet., looked at each thing I put into my mouth. It is truly transforming my life!!!

Thank you Lord Jesus for showing me the answer to my prayers. May I continue to follow on your path and listen to your guiding voice!!!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment