Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I can do all things....

Phillipians 4: 13 has a new meaning to me halfway through week 2 of my 90 day challenge. I have always used the excuse to not diet and to not quit smoking because I was too weak willed. Well yes - the key there was me...I don't have the will.

I have been praying for weeks to be able to change these two things in my life. God brought the Body by Vi challenge to me. He also helped me find the herb Lobelia which has made quitting smoking very easy. He gives me strength each day to work towards my goals - a more healthy me.

I wish i had relied on him earlier!! But wishes are for fishes...I am feeling great - I love my plan. The only thing lacking is exercise. But next week I am starting the C25K. That's Couch to 5 K program for non-runners. I hope to be able to run a 5 K by the River Run...we will see - It is in His hands.

I will be able to start exercising though because my daughter  is going to have her baby, I haven't felt like being far from home with her due date so close!! But the Dr. said Tuesday inducement!! I think she will go before then!! That is another thing God is helping me with watching my granddaughter go to another family. He has given me a peace beyond what I ever thought I could feel. She is going to a loving, Christian family and I can love her from afar!!

Well i am beat - thanks to State Assessments!!!

Peace and Love to all!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment