Friday, March 2, 2012

Week one almost done

Week one is almost done!! I have not smoked for 5 days and I have followed my body by Vi plan!! I have so much energy - it is amazing!!! I can't wait to see the results of the first week. But more importantly  - I feel great. I love my shakes. I love that I am eating more fruits and vegetables. I love that I have not had a pop on 5 days.

I had hoped to exercise more this week but my daughter has been having complications with her pregnancy. I hope to be able to do it more next week - esp if the weather is as gorgeous as it was this week.

I will update again when I weigh and measure next week!!

if you want more information on my program - go to my web site : http://debkellogg.myvi.net/challenge
 - These are the results I want - doesn't she look great!!!! I can do it - will post pics soon!!!


Live Laugh and Love,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment