Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Will Praise You in This Storm!

I decided to start this blog as a way to express my feelings as I go through some trials and tribulations in my life. I am a Chritian and believe that he walks beside me through it all. But for you to really understand the storm that I am in -

I am the mother to three girls - ages 22, 20 and 18. My oldest is married and lives in North Carolina currently - we have had a few rough times - but we have a great relationship now!! I love her dearly and miss her even more!!!

My middle daughter was a joy until she hit about 16 and 1/2 years old. She had been a good student, a varsity cheerleader and was a beautiful singer! She then met some real thugs and started smoking pot and soon went down hill fast!!!! She dropped out of cheerleading, ran away a few times and eventually ended up in a program at our local children's home! She eventually got kicked out of there and then we had to hospitalize her a couple times for violent behaviors from drugs! She was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and soon ended up pregnant!

She continued to get into trouble after my beautiful grnaddaughter Anneshia was born and ended up going to prison. We gained legal guardianship of Anneshia and she has been with us since she was about 4 months old. She was recently released from prison and unfortunately has been running with the same crowd!

My youngest daughter has had her own set of problems but it seems like when she is around her sister - she really gets into trouble. She hangs with the same crowd when her sister is around and can't seem to make good choices when she is around. She ended up pregnant as well and baby Mia was born last July. She was living with a wonderful family from our church and although she made her mistakes as a young mom - was doing really well!!! She had a large group of people helping and supporting her - then her sister got out of prison!!! Then Mia started being endangered by the people she was hangin with and recently was removed from her care. She is currently in foster care - please pray for her!!

I tell you all this to let you know that I have a God who is strong enough to conquer all these problems!!! Just this last sunday at NewSpring Church - God  knew what I was going through and had a sermon just for me!! He told me "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." -Jesus! So remember - if I can go through all this and still put a smile on my face - it is because Jesus is walking right beside me - every single step of the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment