Saturday, March 12, 2011

Good Day

Today was a beautiful day! We spent the entire morning outside in the beautiful weather God has given us. I post this because I don't want people to think -i am just gloomy and that all of my enormous problems overwhelm me. I enjoy life. I loved watching Anneshia run around the yard and her fascination with the yard work Grandpa was doing!! I loved cuddling with her for a nearly 2 hour nap. I do not take the joys in life for granted.

God is answering prayers...

My dad needed a new place to live - after the house he has rented for 21 years is now going to be sold!  - He found something already.

I have a job interview Monday - after dozens and dozens of applications...someone finally wants to talk to me!!

I will see the doctor this week and will get released to go back to work after major surgery.

I get to see Mia this week - she is in foster care right now!

So it was a good day. I did not think about the problems my children are facing. I enjoyed watching KU win the Big 12 Tournament. I enjoyed watching some of my former students on TV when Heights won the State basketball championship.

It was a GOOD day!! And I praise the Lord for a GOOD Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment