Thursday, February 28, 2013

Setback???

So Sunday really through a wrench in my plans! I was having an awesome day running errands... Getting stuff for Tim to start his challenge! Around 1, I started having severe abdominal pain... At first I thought I needed to eat!! I ate a chicken Cesar salad!! The pain became worse... So I thought... Trapped gas?? Tried a heating pad, warm bath and massage!! The pain continued to get worse! Off to the ER.... Appendicitis and a hernia!!! What???? You have got to be kidding me!! I have had so many abdominal surgeries... How can something else be wrong??? I am the healthiest I have ever been... Why now???

I could sit and wallow in self-pity as my activity level is destroyed! I can't do what I want to do to promote. I am frustrated about a planned trip to LA... Feeling down... I could sit and let the depression over take me!!!

However.... I choose to breakthrough!! I have a God who is stronger than all my problems!! I have friends who love me!! I have a very supportive husband!!

This will not be a setback!! Instead of breaking down...I choose to breakthrough!!!!

1 comment: