Sunday, February 17, 2013

New 90 day challenge.

I started a new 90 day challenge on Tuesday. I am wanting to drop an additional 30 pounds. But this time I am including a new fitness goal as well. I want to run 3 5 K races during this 90 day challenge. I have been increasing my running and have been feeling pretty good. I still cannot run without walking breaks -but it is getting better.

I have been focusing more on healthy eating - more fruits and veggies and making smarter choices with drinking more water, go,pro and vi-defy. I was pretty proud of my first running blister and hope there will be many many more.

I am still in training for my Pikes Peak hike - although it looks like I might be going it alone!

Tim is finally going to try and get his butt in shape. I know that with his injuries and the arthritis he has - this is a big deal.

Will update soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment