Friday, February 22, 2013

Running and promoting

I have set new goals for my 90 day challenge.... See my last blog. So I have been concentrating on running more and more! This is difficult as my mileage is increasing for my training for my Pikes Peak climb!!! But I am improving! Most of my workouts are 70% running!!!

I am really working hard at promoting the 90 day challenge. It has been such a blessing to me and obesity is such an epidemic. I get very sad when I think of all the time I wasted being morbidly obese! If you are reading this blog and need help losing weight or have other health problems....please contact me about the 90 day challenge!!

I am super excited that my hubby is getting ready to really commit to a 90 day challenge! He has been on the shakes for a while now...but had trouble working out! We decided to invest in some home exercise weights and other stuff to help him. We have even contacted my personal trainer... Toby Clayton @ Clayton Conditioning and she is going to design a plan for him! I will post his 90 day challenge goal when he is ready to go public!

Until next time...keep working towards your goals!!!

God bless you all!!!

Debi

1 comment: