Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Unexpected suprises

Today is my youngest daughters 19th birthday. When I think back to this day, I can't help but stop and think of what an unexpected suprise she was. You know how they say biorth control pills are 99.9% effective - well my daughter is one of the .1%!!! And then she unexpectedly made her entrance into this world - not at the hospital - but with one small push in a friend's bathroom. And she has continued to suprise me over and over again. sometimes the suprises are good - sometimes they have been not so good - but isn't that true with all of our children??? I think our heavenly Father goes through the same thing with us - not that we suprise Him, but sometimes we do things that He likes, but other times we disappoint Him. But just like my love for my daughter never fails - His love never fails!!!

So today, I celebrate my daughter's birthday and my love for her. I also pray to my heavenly Father on her behalf - because she needs some intervention right now (don't we all?). so God Bless You my baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment