Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Battles

Ever feel like life is a constant battle?? I think it's because this is not our home. Recently I have been battling just giving up on my weightless. I have been stuck in a plateau, then a lot of family stress and I find excuses and more excuses!

Then when your cheering section turns out not to really cheer for you....it becomes a battle,but I find comfort in knowing who will ultimately will win! See I have determination but even more importantly, I have a God bigger than hypocritical friend, bigger than the number on the scale, bigger than my bank account etc.... He is all I need.

So when I run in the morning, I run with Him. When I drink that extra 20 Ozzie of water, it's by His grace!

I have a new chance to do it right this time. Instead of trying to do it by myself, although it was a great product and I am still 100% committed to it.... I am now on the GOD diet! Cravings.... Prayer..... Running pain.....prayer.

I am turning to people who love God and have been where I am and where I was!!! I will finish my goal!!!!it is a battle, but I have the greatest army on my side!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment