Monday, April 2, 2012

Body by Vi

I haven't posted a lot about why I am promoting Body by Vi or about my weight loss journey - so here it goes. I LOVE to eat - I eat when I am happy, sad, bored, stressed etc.... So I got to my biggest weight ever this winter. I was smoking 1/2 a pack a day too. My mom and most of her family died young from heart disease - you would think I would do something right??

My friend Melissa started using Body by Vi and I started. Wow - it was delicious. I am NOT hungry - I don't miss my sweets - and I had a sweet tooth. I got so excited I decided to promote it. I LOVE teaching - do not get me wrong - but with the way education is going - can I see myself doing it for another 15-10 years - No way. But I can make money at this - while I am helping others to change their lives?? Yes please.

I have met a wonderful group of people. A lot of them love the Lord just like I do - But the best thing is that I am starting to feel better about myself. I have lost 17 pounds and almost 14 inches. I can work out every day - I can even run a little.

I can't wait to see where this journey takes me!!!

debkellogg.bodybyvi.com

deb

No comments:

Post a Comment